Looking to add a fresh and easy spin to your breakfast? These turkey pear breakfast patties are just the thing! Light, full of flavor, and ready in 10 minutes, these patties are the perfect way to add a little something special to your morning meal.
Turkey Pear Breakfast Patties
These patties go well with a fresh fruit bowl, or as an accompaniment to your favorite egg dish.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup diced pear, peeled
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 hot pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, pear, green onion, pepper, cilantro, and a dash of olive oil. Mix well
- Shape mixture into small patties (should make 6 small patties)
- Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties and cook for 4 minutes per side
- Remove patties from heat when they are golden brown and slightly crispy, and no longer pink in the middle
Follow us on Instagram @pgxdailylife to make sure you don’t miss out on any of our weekly recipes!